By participating in the Westerfield College Referral Program (“the program), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The program allows ex-students of Westerfield College and ex-student parents (Referrers) to refer new students (“Referred Students”) to Westerfield College (“the College”) and receive a referral fee of £200 for successfully enrolled Referred Student.
- a. Referrers must be ex-students of Westerfield College, their Parent, or Current Students of Westerfield College
- b. The program is open to New Students who have not previously enrolled at Westerfield College.
- c. Referrers must be at least 18 years old.
3. SHARING THE LINK AND GRAPHICS DESIGN:
- a. You are encouraged to share your unique digital link on various platforms, including but not limited to WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- b. Eye-catching graphic designs related to the enrolment campaign will be provided to assist you in promoting the referral program
4. REFERRAL PROCESS
- a. To refer a Student, the Referrer must complete the online referral form available on the Westerfield College website or any other designated platform provided by the College digital links will be provided to accurately track and attribute your referrals.
- b. The Referrer must provide accurate and complete information about themselves and the Referred Student.
- c. The Referred Student must complete the enrollment process, and pay the applicable fees. And commence their studies at Westerfield College within a specified timeframe.
- d. The referrer will receive the referral fee of £200 within 30 days of the Referred Student’s successful enrollment and payment of fees.
- e. Only one Referrer can be credited for Referred Student, the first Referrer Student, the first referrer to refer the Student will be credited.
5. REFERRAL FEE
- a. The referral fee of £200 will be paid to the Referrer for each successfully enrolled student.
- b. The referral fee is payable within 30 days of the Referred Student’s enrollment and payment of fees
- c. The referral fee will be paid by electronic transfer to Referrer’s designated bank account. The Referrer is responsible for providing accurate bank account details to facilitate the payment.
- d. The referral fee is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of compensation.
6. PROGRAM MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION:
- a. Westerfield College reserves the right to modify or terminate the referral program at any time, without prior notice.
- b. In the event of Program termination, all pending referral fees will be honored and paid to Referrers for successfully enrolled Students.
- c. Any fraudulent or dishonest activity in connection with the Program, including but not limited to false referrals or misrepresentation of information, will result in disqualification from the Program and forfeiture of all referral fees.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- b. Referrers are responsible for obtaining appropriate consent from the referred Students for the collection and use of their information as part of the referral process.
8. GENERAL PROVISION
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Referrer and Westerfield College regarding the Program and supersede any prior agreements or understandings.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- a. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed by the laws of Lagos state, Nigeria.
- b. Any disputes arising under or in connection with the referral program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court.