As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to adopt certain safety precautions which include the wearing of face masks, frequent washing of hands, keeping a safe distance, and so on.
You might be wondering how this affects your child’s education moving forward, especially when such child intends to further his education abroad.
Would you rather they studied their Foundation and A-Levels online?
Or would you have them enroll for an in-class learning experience?
If you’re leaning towards the in-class learning experience, here’s why you should consider Westerfield College.
- No one comes into our campus without a nose mask.
- Nose masks are to be worn at all times.
- We have automatic sanitizer dispensers by the gate and at the reception area.
- We have a sizable tank with a running tap and soap, just outside our building. Everyone washes thoroughly before stepping in.
- There’s a mandatory temperature check process, facilitated by our trained security personnel.
- We have custom-made facemasks and sanitizers for all our students and staff.
- There are numerous safety precautions signages at different noticeable spots around our campus.
- Each classroom has a maximum of 12 desks and seats.
- Students are spaced to have at least 5 meters distance between them.
- Our lecturers will manage classroom entry and exit for students to ensure physical distancing.
- We have an improved curriculum that helps us deliver comprehensive lessons within a shorter time frame.
- Our students can interact and ask spontaneous questions during lectures.
- Lecturers can evaluate students promptly and determine areas that need further explanations.
So, if like us, you believe that the pandemic should not alter plans for your child to study abroad, why not enroll your child enroll for our in-class preparatory Foundation and A-Levels programmes this October?
Send a message and a consultant would contact you with as much information as you need.