There are general requirements which you’ll need to meet for all of our programmes. On top of that, each of our programmes has specific requirements.
- Degree Certificate
- Recognised proof of English Proficiency
- Up to date CV
- Personal Statement
- Data page of International Passport
- Click here to begin application on the University’s website.
- When completing the form, you will have the opportunity to declare that you are working with an agent/partner to submit your application. You must select ‘Partnership – Westerfield College’ in this field to be recognised as a Westerfield College student. Please note that any offer letter that is issued will quote the standard tuition fees for the course. However, any applicant that has selected the Westerfield College flag as above in their application, will subsequently (within a week of being issued an offer), receive a letter confirming the discount award that reduces the course fee to the following amount per course.
- Students with a conditional offer can upload send their additional documents via the applicant portal.
- Students can accept a conditional or unconditional offer via the online portal and pay the £250 deposit for the course.
- Only students at the status of unconditional acceptance will be allowed to enrol into the course.
- The tuition ranges between £9,000 to £12,000 depending on the programme you are applying for.
- You are eligible for a discount between £2,300 to £5,300 if you are applying through Westerfield College.
- There is Flexibility in payment plan as you can spread payment up to 20 instalments.
"*" indicates required fields
Our programmes can be completed in as little as 10 months and a maximum of 2 years, depending on the student’s mode of study (Full-time or Part-time).
The University of Law programmes offered online in exclusive partnership with Westerfield College are recognised worldwide.
The cost of our Masters programme is £6,700 if you are applying through Westerfield College. You can start with a deposit of £250 and the rest can be paid in 3, 6, 10, 20 interest-free monthly instalments.
Yes, we do. You can get up to 44% scholarship if you are applying through Westerfield College. Plus, you can also access an international scholarship from the University of Law.
No, you can provide all supporting documents subsequently.
Some programmes have an intake 3 times a month, and others twice a month.