The University of Law is one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education.
What really sets the university apart from other universities is the belief that students should learn in a realistic, professional, and contemporary context.
The University of Law in partnership with Westerfield College has launched its online post-graduate programmes.
Here are some of the benefits of applying for the online masters programme:
- You get to bag a master’s degree with a university that has been awarded 5 stars in QS World University Ranking.
- Access to scholarships and international bursaries.
- Access to professional personal and subject tutor(s)
- Freedom to study wherever you are.
- Free access to resources and facilities in your centers. (Silent study areas, study materials, free Wi-Fi, study groups)
- You get to boost your CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score.
- Your certification guarantees easy access to the UK.
- With this program, you can access all resources and facilities in all our centers nationwide and also enjoy flexibility in studying.
Register now to access 30% off tuition on all available courses.