About Westerfield College
Westerfield College is the leading Sixth Form College in Nigeria with a bespoke curriculum carefully designed to integrate our students into their chosen course and lay a solid foundation for a fulfilling academic career.
The College partners cut across the leading and highest-ranking Universities in the UK, United States of America, Ireland, Canada, Australia, Scotland, Granada, Barbados, Hungary, and other study destinations.
We operate fully functioning hostels in our Lagos and Kano campuses. Our academic faculty are adequately trained locally and internationally to deliver top-notch blended learning services for A-level Programme, International Foundation Programme, NDP, and Global University Pathways (GUP).
Job Title: Part-Time Marketing Executive
Locations: Kwara, Niger, Ondo, Katsina, Bauchi, Enugu, Imo, Delta (Anambra) and Sokoto
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated marketing program to enhance student recruitment and generate positive results in terms of numbers
- Identify new market opportunities (Elite Secondary Schools and Parents) so they can be addressed through appropriate integrated marketing and sales activities
- Deliver on monthly targets in terms of enrollment forms and a conditional offer of admission
- Initiate, develop and manage new and existing relationships with partner schools
- Represent the organization at events, exhibitions, and educational institutions.
- Prepare and provide regular reports including marketing plan summary, sales updates, competitive analysis etc. for the Marketing Manager and Team Leads
- A minimum of first degree in any management science/social science-related discipline preferably in mass communication, Business administration, and Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years Post NYSC cognate marketing experience. Two out of which should be in an educational environment or Service delivery sector.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Proven knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Proven business awareness with commercial acumen
- Strategic thinker with superb ability to micromanage and ensure operational excellence.
- Ability to demonstrate oral and written communication excellence to staff and non-staff.
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office, especially Powerpoint at a minimum of intermediate level.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and structures.
- A good team player
Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Possess great ability to influence others.
- Must possess good listening skills
- Great command of the English Language.
- Ability to express views clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build and sustain networks/relationships.
- Must exude confidence and exceptional negotiation skills
- Impressive presentation skill.
- Ability to look beyond the obvious/routine
- Ability to see what others cannot see
- Ability to question assumptions
- Ability to proactively measure performance.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
- Ability to think creatively.
- Persuasive and diplomatic.
- Ability to seek a richer set of alternatives
- Must be an energetic person with unusual initiative
- Must be resilient
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative.
- Curious, globally-minded, naturally skeptical, and enthusiastic.
- Must exhibit the highest ethical standards and professional conduct.
- Work under pressure
- Extended hours
- Attending functions
To Apply, send us an email here